I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blog...WHAT?!

I just found this blog about this girl rereading HP then posting her thoughts about each chapter.I was actually liking it & having fun.But then...

THE CHICK HATES DOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*




*




*

*


*

*



*



*







*

*

*

Yeah,let's just say I didn't take this well.
(You know the drill.The pics with the * move when you click on them.But I didn't make them.)
P.S.The girl also had a place where she kept points for different characters.She would assign points to them.I think she did like Neville based on her comments about him in Sorcerer's Stone,but she didn't have a place for him at the points section!Considering how he has been my favorite character since book one,this annoyed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment