I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Seamus/Lavender or Seamus/Susan?

You know,I've recently found out that people ship secondary couples together.You know,secondary as in Seamus,Dean,Parvati,Padma,Lavender etc.I love this!But I can't figure out which ship  I like better:Seamus/Lavener or Seamus/Susan.One the one hand,Seamus and Lavender did go to the Yule Ball together,and I'm always for the original ship.But,I feel like Seamus & Susan would be so cute!But so would Seamus & Lavender!Plus,I kind of like Ron/Susan now.I don't know,I'm weird.It's not like my OTP or anything like that.It's like how I have a crush on the ship Fremione.I think they're cute together.That's all.I don't know,I kinda' like the whole red-head thing and I just think they'd be really cute together somehow.Those few scenes they had together were great.I don't know.I also found out about Lavender/Cormac.I realize this would probably work very well,but I don't know,I just don't feel a spark when I think about these 2 together.When I think about couples I like,I get this spark in my stomach and this wide grin & I get really happy.I just don't get that with Lavender/Cormac.I don't know if I don't see the chemistry or what,I just...don't...see it.What do you guys think?

"But I guess that was just another one of your lies."

This is very true.
P.S.I think it's kind of all right to ship different ships than canon now,since it's all over and nothing you do is gonna' hurt or change anything anymore.So be honest!What ships do you like?

I take no credit for any of these pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment