I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lego Harry Potter

*

I just saw the commercial for the new Harry Potter Lego set.It had a part that said to break down the bridge.But it implyed that Harry did that!





As I recall,NEVILLE did that with the help of SEAMUS and his particular proclivity for pyrotechnics!All right,maybe I'm overreacting because I'm biased about Neville and I love Seamus's little running gag,but I still feel like they should get there facts straight!I don't know,it just kind of annoyed me.Oh well.

Again,as always,take no credit for the pics.The one with the * moves when you click on it,just like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment