I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 2

Day 2:Your fav movie:





Well,I love them all so much.But it's between DH2,POA & OOP.DH2 because it was so well-done.It had the perfect balance of the emotional scenes,comical moments,and action.It had a resolution for each character,just like the book.POA because Alfanso Cuaron did such a fantastic job.That film was so fun,but it had all the major parts of the book,it had all the emotion necessary,and it was a great way to transition into the darker portion of the films.I kind of wish that Cuaron had stuck around to do the rest of the films because he was just great.OOP because that film was also very fun,& there was such great acting by the whole cast.So it's a tie between those 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment