I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 15

Day 15: Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only)







Hmm. Well, probably either Neville, Luna, and Ginny or Fred, George, and Lee. Or Luna, Hermione, and Ginny. I mean, Hermione is obviously always part of the trio, but I feel like Ginny was always her best girl friend, and I'd hang out with Luna 'cause we're so alike. Hermione and I would probably mix well 'cause we'd, I don't know, I feel like it's be very easy for us to talk to each other. Neville because, I don't know, he's a lot like a lot of the kids I hang out with myself. And Fred, George, and Lee because I love their jokster-prankster ways. I'm a lot like that, so we'd probably mix well together.

Not my pics, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment