I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Friday, February 3, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 7

Day 7: Fave female character and why:

I can possibly decide!But I suppose it would be between these 3 ladies right here:

1.Hermione Jean Granger. Do I even have to explain this? She is so amazing,and such an inspiration to young girls all around teh world. She never faltered in her decisions or beliefs in anything. She followed Harry even when all she knew about the road ahead was that it was sure to be long, scary, and dangerous. She stayed by her friends until the end. She fought. She went from being a little bookworm to being a strong, confident woman. She is amazing, and talk about character evolution. She is just truly extraordinary and I love her so much. She is a true Gryffindor, I don't care what anyone says about her being a Ravenclaw. She may have been a Hatstall, but the Hat sorted her into Gryffindor in the end, and the Hat is never wrong. It has never made a mistake yet. It's not her mind that defines her, but her heart.


2. Ginevra Molly Weasley-Okay, first, she is so incredibly bad-ass. And, I mean, talk about your character evolution here! She went from just a little girl with a crush on celebrity Harry Potter to a strong, beautiful, confident woman. And instead of crying, she understood when Harry broke up with her, just like he knew she would. She didn't shut down either. She started a resistance at Hogwarts, tried to steal the sword of Gryffindor, and co-led the new DA at Hogwarts. She fought for what was right in the Second Wizarding War, and, of course, the Battle of Hogwarts. She is also a bit of a tomboy & is fiery. I truly love her.


3. Luna Lovegood-She shows that being yourself is anything but weird. Because she wasn't weird at all. She was just herself, her unique self. And I loved her for it. She showed me it's okay to be yourself & show who you really are & not care what anyone thinks. She went from being Loony Luna to being accepted as a friend to Harry Potter & fighting in the Second Wizarding War & co-leading the DA & starting a resistance at Hogwarts with Neville & Ginny & trying to steal the sword of Gryffindor with them. In the Battle of Hogwarts, she was the reason Harry, Ron, and Hermione weren't taken by the Dementors so that the Battle could be won. I feel that she deserves a lot more credit for this. Otherwise, the battle would have been lost.

*
"Harry Potter, you listen to me right now!"

Yeah, I guess that's it. But I love McGonagall & Molly too, of course! Day 8 tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment