I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Harry and Ginny

So the person who voted on my feedback poll (again,THANK YOU!) wanted more Hinny pics.Well,seeing as I am going to talk about Hinny in this post,this seems fitting.Yes,this post is a canon post about...

HARRY AND GINNY!


I love this couple,I really do.It's just so cute.And I find it to be MUCH better than Harry/Cho.And I'm not even a Hufflepuff! ;D I never really got into Harry/Cho,I'm not entirely sure why.I always thought Harry and Ginny were cute,though,so when Half-Blood Prince rolled around....Well,I think you can guess how I was feeling.But just in case you can't...


I was SO HAPPY!SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!Like,I was just elated!Jubilant!A word that means so happy you feel like you're high!It was just so great and fun and refreshing to have some Harry-Ginny love!I mean,I knew Harry would have to have a new love interest while reading OoP as soon as Harry and Cho kissed,because that was the kind of story line that when they kiss,it's pretty much done,finished,wrapped up.But I thought that Luna would be his next love interest because I thought that was the reason J.K. Rowling had introduced her that year.I was thinking "Oh,well,she needed a new love interest for him,and she must figure one year is enough to develop that."But I was so wrong!She had it all planned out from the start!She had always known Ginny was Harry's perfect,ideal girl and Cho was just a phase.She knew he would start liking Ginny when he was ready for something a bit more mature than just a first crush based on (face it) basically looks.And to everyone saying that their relationship wasn't developed enough for them to get together in the sixth year,I must say WHAT!WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!These two spent 5 years playing Quidditch together and hanging out and eventually becoming very close friends,once Ginny started being herself around Harry & he saw what a great girl she really is.So I think that 5 years is plenty of time,especially since the relationship between Harry & Cho was developed in a matter of 2 and a half years.

So now I'm gonna' stop talking and just fork over the pics.




*Dumbledore's death,Ginny comforting him.

*
"He spotted Ginny two tables away; she was sitting with her head on her mother's shoulder:There would be time to talk later,hours and days and maybe years in which to talk."-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, page 745
I was so happy when they actually kept this in the movie & kept it canon!Just,so happy!It was so nice,so very nice.I felt it was simply just lovely,don't ask me why.Maybe it's because I really felt like I was watching the book come alive onscreen,or maybe it was because I was so sure they were going to cut this scene out 'cause it's so little and small,or maybe it was because I love the deeper meaning it has to those who read the book. :)

"and it was blissful oblivion, better than firewhisky; she was the only real ting in the world, Ginny..."-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,page 116
This scene is just such a fantastic expression of true love.It's just so passionate and real and beautiful.I love it.


Deleted scene.
DAVID YATES' EDITING TEAM!Y U CUT THIS OUT?!

*Deleted scene from HBP.GRRRRR.I want it in the actual film!!!!!!!


I just love this scene because,when they were dating in HBP,all I could think of was this quote right here.Coincidence?I think not.J.K. Rowling,you GENIUS!



*Wiping the blood off his face in HBP.

Coming out of DH1 kiss.I thought Dan,Bonnie,and Oliver did this scene perfectly.I mean,Oliver was just doin' his thing,being hilarious.It's what he's best at.But he also gave Harry that look of "Dude,that's my little sister.We're tight,but if you hurt her,I'll kick your ass" so effortlessly,it was like Oliver & Dan really were brothers!Dan played the awkward "Oh,s**t!" Harry perfectly.And Bonnie just is the pissed off "Really,George?" Ginny.Great acting!


Knew it from the start.Oh,she is sneaky!

*DH2 kiss.I like this one a lot because this may be the last time they ever see each other again,and they realize that when they look into each others' eyes and hear Neville talking about how he's gotta' go tell Luna he's mad for her since they'll probably both be dead when this is all over.He tries to tell her how much he loves her,but can't find the words,but she knows and lets him go.The hand squeeze at the end before he goes is so....That just says it all.

*Couldn't pass it up.Just...yes.

*
"Don't you trust me?"-HBP film

*"We've got to go!We've got to save her!"


"Good luck."-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone film


May I just say,serious props to Bonnie Wright for that acting in the little square box there?After Hermione says,"Cho couldn't keep her eyes off you,"her expression is just so perfect.You can see the realization that Harry likes Cho & Cho probably likes Harry hit her like a ton of bricks.The hurt that is just so there and evident in her facial expression is just...wow.It reminds me of Emma Watson in the scene where Ron & Lavender kiss.I mean,not quite on that scale,but pretty damn close.






Sorry if I repeated any of these from previous posts.As usual,I take no credit for any of these pics.As usual,the ones with the * move when you click on them.A lot of these are from this blog:http://whats-with-the-birds.tumblr.com
That blog is totally awesome.Supermegafoxyawesomehot.Just awesome.They like everything I like!Guys,I think I'm in love. ;D
GO TO IT!NOW!
Okay,that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment