I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

STARKIDS!!!!!!!!!!

First of all,
Happy belated Christmas,Channukah,Kwanzaa,and Festivus (for the rest of us!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,so over Winter Break I told my friends to look AVPM.One of my friends was absent today,so I don't know how she feels,but the other is loving it so far!She's almost done.I plan to show her cast videos & other shows & convert her to a complete StarKid like me.And I found out yesterday that my other friend had already found out about it and loved it!I shouted "I LOVE YOU!" and hugged her.Then my other friend also told me she knew about it and I had the same reaction.Yeah,I'm lame & damn proud of it. XD
This was basically me when I found out about this:









Yeah,sorry,had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment