I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Attractive Men Extension Post

So,I've just realized that I LEFT OUT Daniel Radcliffe in my attractive HP men post!Like,WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!So,here he is!He gets his own post,because he is simply that good.Taking no credit for any of the pics.
I never thought I could find stubble attractive.

I just adore his smile.I just love it.So genuine and sweet and young and innocent and...yeah,you get it.

His eyes just pierce you! 
Very nice,very nice indeed.

I wonder what he's thinking about.

Shaggy look.Must be from the fourth movie,where I couldn't stop thinking "Harry Potter and the Year No One Cut their Hair."

I feel that he looks particularly fine in this picture.

Only he can pull off a beard in my book.

My,oh,my.Now that is just...

He looks so cute laughing!So cute!

Very nice smile.

Looking well in that suit.I like men in suits.

Looking very dapper.Very dapper indeed.

There's those piercing eyes again.

Deep in thought,apparently.

Looking in the distance.Nice affect there. 

In a suit again.I very much like this.

Collar undone.Veeeeeeery nice.

This is a nice look for him.I very much like staring at this photo.I'm not weird. XD

*Thumbs up indeed.

DANIEL RADCLIFFE.
Yes indeed.

*So,ladies,do you like this gif as much as I do?Because I like it a lot.
So,that concludes this post.Very nice,yes?Very nice indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment