I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'M BACK!

Sorry I have not posted in awhile.And I fear this will be short.But I will just share something really quick right here:
So,in my school musical,we have a part in our song with barely any accompinament and guess what we do?!?!?!WE DO THE AVPM CLAP!!!!!!!!!I was so excited when I found this out & everyone was like "Dude,it's not that big of a deal."But I'm just like,"YEAH IT IS!!!!!!"

I also now know that there are 4 Starkids in my school other than me.My friend that I converted,my 2 other friends I told you about,& one of my super close friends who I had no idea was a Starkid!I'm so happy now!!! :D

So here are some things to look forward to:
A super over-analysis of Ron in Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone.
A return to the mini-series of Canon & Non-canon ships.Next is a non-canon ship,Fremione.
News on the HP actors! :D (Definitely look forward to this one!)
Some totally awesome pics!!!

That's all for now.I will try to post tomorrow.It would probably be the Fremione pictures tomorrow,so stay tuned!We'll be back here soon!Dudududu dududu!(Brownie points if you know what that's from! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment