I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST!Yes,YOU!

So,this blog has reached over 2,000 views!Guys,this is big for me.Oh my God.To show my appreciation,it is time for awesomeness.Get ready.
All these pics move,just click on them if they don't.Well,one doesn't move.













I can actually see what Bellatrix saw in him. 
And now I can't.Neither can Harry.





Oliver Phelps is able to make a bandage around his head and a toothbrush sticking out of his nonexistent ear look sexy.Wow.And you know I never use the word sexy,but I just can't find another descriptor that suits this scene. 










On her dance in DH1.They were chasing away the nargles! XD



























The Room of Hidden Things.HBP.





Apparently this line was improv.I feel proud 'cause I would've said this too.I was just waiting for him to say it like "Say it,say it!"

Oh my God,his face.Kills me every time!

All right,it doesn't move,but it is hilarious just frozen there,you have to admit.

The part where the dragon knocks over the teachers' tent in the first task of the Triwizard Tournament in GoF.I absolutely love,I mean adore how the twins shout "WELL DONE DRAGON!"I wonder if James & Oliver did this on there own.I bet they did.

Yeah,back up.

I don't care what anyone says,Bonnie Wright is absolutely flawless.

There WILL be more TOMORROW!!!I'm going to be posting a LOT more!THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ANYBODY READING!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take no credit for ANY of these pics!They all belong to and are made by others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment