I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 12

Day 12: Fave ship.
I love this song, and this is my OTP. I love this picture.

Okay, I just really love this song, all right?

I also kinda' ship Rupert & Emma. Not seriously, but just, you know, for sort of fun. 'Cause it is fun, you know?

*Flawless. I love this part of the film.

*Oh, how times change. 
*And change.

WHY did they take this part out of the film?!?!?!WHY!!!!!!!

"Hermione smells fresh parchment in her love potion because she is always helping Ron with homework."
Everyone with me now: Awwwww!

This part of the films is also great.

Movie Ron got off easy!
Is this even a legitimate question? ROMIONE!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God they are my ultimate OTP!!!!!!!!I started shipping them when I was 3!It just made so much sense to me in my head. I mean, I didn't legitimately ship them, that was for later when I would get more in-depth, but I fell in love with this couple from "I'm Hermione Granger...and you are?""Ron Weasley." I just knew it was destiny. It was too perfect I just love them so much ksfjlaskfjsidjfsdfkjsdlkfjdslfjds dsjfklsdjf ldskf!!!!

So, yeah, Romione. Definitely. No need to say FTW anymore, already won(FINALLY! ;D)

I take no credit for the pics, the ones with the * move when you click on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment