I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 11

Day 11: What character would you say you are most like?



*


*



That is difficult. I'd say I'm a mix of a lot of the characters.
Here they are (in no particular order):
1)Hermione Jean Granger-I'm not going to say this one because I get good grades. I hate when people do that. Hermione is so much more than that. She is a strong, confident woman. She stuck by her friends through it all through thick and thin. Her heart defines her, not her mind. Anyways, I like to think that I'm loyal like her, brave like her. Maybe.
2)Ginevra Molly Weasley-She is fiery & temperamental & isn't afraid to get what she wants & is slightly a tomboy. So pretty much, the definition of me.
3)Neville Longbottom-I used to be so much like Neville. I was bullied. I was isolated. I was ignored. Neville gave me hope, though, and he's helped make me stronger and more confident, and I cannot thank him enough for that.
4)Fred & George Weasley-(I'm putting them in one because they really are just two halves of the same person.)I'm always cracking jokes. Constantly. Like, it's a little ridiculous. My proudest moment is making one of my friends do a spit-take with a joke I didn't even think was that funny. Another time, I made a Twilight joke that everyone at an entire party laughed at and 2 girls had to run out of the room 'cause they were laughing so hard! I just love making people laugh. It makes me feel all happy inside. I may take it too far sometimes, though, and not know when to stop, so that's really the Fred half coming out. But I do care about those I love, which is both. One of my biggest fears, though, would be one of my jokes falling way flat and no one laughing. Yeah, that actually legitimately scares me.
5)Luna Lovegood-I'm considered "weird" because I'm a bit different. But I'm just myself, which I don't think is weird at all, and I don't care what they say anymore. I'm who I am, and I'm not changing for anyone except me.
6)Harry James Potter-A lot of quizzes have told me I'm like Harry. I guess I am, sort of. But I don't really wanna' brag here, so I'm gonna' move on. I mean, I'm not even sure if this is accurate, if it's true, so skipping explanation here.
7)Ronald Billius Weasley-I can be really unsure of myself. I have an older sister, who's an insanely smart computer engineer. My parents expect me to be one too. But it won't matter, because she did it first. Just like with Ron. Except I don't have a chance to be some great hero. I'm just me. I want to be an actress. But they keep pushing science & math. Oh well, right? :/

That's it for Day 11. Day 12 tomorrow! :D

I don't own any of the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment