I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 9

Day 9: Least fave male character:

Well, I could say Voldy, but I really couldn't. I mean, he's so complicated & complex, he was a boy who really did make all the wrong choices. Like, his life was pretty much shit. He was conceived under a love potion, which is why he can't understand love, so you can't really blame him for that. He was an orphan. He was a confused boy who, I think, was scared and didn't know what else to do and where else to turn other than to the Dark Arts. I mean, he was still an asshole. He still deserved to rot in King's Cross Limbo. But I wouldn't say he's my least favorite, because there's so much to him and so much more than just "Bad Guy" or "Villian." He has many other levels than that.


So, I guess my least favorite would be....Um, hmmmm. I guess Lucius Malfoy 'cause he is just a flat-out asshole. Like, he's just such an insufferable bastard. I can't stand him for the life of me. So, I guess Lucius.

No comments:

Post a Comment