I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Monday, February 6, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 10

Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows











Hallows. No doubt.

1)They seem so much cooler.
2)They seem absoltutely amazing.
3)You must kill to rip the soul apart, and I never want to have to kill.
4)The Resurrection Stone.*

*Remember at the part of the book where they each said what they thought would be the best Horcrux to have? I said Resurrection Stone immediately. I understand now why I shouldn't recall the dead from the grave, let them rest in peace. But at that point, well, it just seemed so...

I lost my grandfather awhile back. I still haven't gotten over it. I just miss him so much. Well, actually, I know he's with me every day, I feel him with me. It doesn't feel like he's gone at all, just has taken a long trip and I'll see him soon. But I just wish I could see him one more time, just to tell him I love him just once more, just to tell him how much he means to me, just to tell him. But I can't get that chance. The Resurrection Stone, when it was mentioned, it just seemed so amazing that I could possibly have him back. If just for a moment. To just see his face again. I now know it's wrong, but I still can't shake the feeling of how amazing it would be to have him back for just that moment. I just miss him so much. But I know it's better this way. He can rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment