I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

OH MY GOD HELP PLEAAAAASE!














So I was curious one day and I found this amazing Fremione video!It's so good!!!I was like,well they are cute together,so I'll take a look.Then I was like,hey this is really good editing.Then,I started thinking that I was converting,but then I realized (or at least at that point I thought) that I just really like the editing.But I just watched it again.OH MY GOD HELP PLEAAAAASE!IT'S SO AMAZING!!!!But,oh,why did I watch it again?!I seriously think I may be converting.I'm beginning to really adore this couple.This is bad.I adore Romione!I feel like I'd be betraying them if I became a Fremione shipper.I mean,Romione is just so cute!So many great moments.But this video has proven to me that so has Fremione.I just don't know what to think!And,oh my God!I just realized something!FRED PROBABLY WOULD HAVE LIVED!OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!HOLY CRAP!Now I'm really confused!!!!!HELP!Please,could someone give me the link to an amazing Romione video that reminds me how amazing and perfect they are together,even though I'll still like and have a soft spot for Fremione,just like always.After all,I have always thought they were cute together.But I just wanna' get back on track with my OTP.I love them,and I want that spark I've always gotten with them back.When we first them,I felt that spark in my heart.Every time we see them together,and especially when they have a big moment,I get the spark again.Even when I just think about them.But right now,I'm getting the spark when I think about both these couples!This is SO bad!I'm thinking that J.K. should've stuck with her original plan of Fremione.WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!My world is collapsing!Maybe it's just that I've gotten a little bored with this one ship for all these years.Maybe I'm just taking a little break.Or maybe this is permanent.I don't know,I just don't know!HELP!Please,a good Romione video,please!HELP!!!!!!

P.S.Here's the link to the Fremione video that's amazing.It just makes me really happy.Whatever comes of all this,this will always be an amazing video.This person has a real future in video editing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK2tU8ZKNfA
The one thing about this video is,it makes me kinda' sad at the end when you see Fred flapping his wings in GoF,because it makes me think about he was just a young man.He had his whole entire life ahead of him,and it was all whisked away!Which also brings me back to,FRED PROBABLY WOULD'VE LIVED!GOD,WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment