I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recovering...I Think








So for those of you playing along at home,you'll know I recently discovered the pairing of Fred & Hermione,which I always found cute,but never seriously considered shipping.But I found an amazing video,and I started thinking "Why wouldn't they work?"My Romione spark was...actually starting to go out. *GASP!* I know,I know.Butthis has given me a spark for Romione.Them getting married,the trio's all together.No one's a third wheel.They stick together,until the very end.Isn't that what it's all about?True love.Spark!I've gotten hope.I think I may be recovering.But I have to admit,that was scary for a bit there!

No comments:

Post a Comment