I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pure Happiness

Last night,I feel like I could've produced the world's best ever patronus.I was writing this Neville-Luna fanfic (my first fanfic ever!I'll post the link when it's finished)that I was really getting into,looking at Harry Potter pictures,brewing a potion and practicing spells on Pottermore (which I FINALLY got into!),reading an awesome Fred-Hermione fanfic(The New Mrs.Weasley,I'll post the link),and watching awesome Neville-Luna and Fred-Hermione videos(posting links).I was so happy for some reason.It was awesome.
And,for those who care,my identity crisis is over.I'm back again with Ron-Hermione forever!I mean,they're my OTP!I love them together!I can see why J.K. changed at the last second to them together rather than her and Fred.They just mesh so well together and they are so cute together.I still think Fremione is cute,I know I always will,and I'll always read fanfics about them,'cause anything can happen in fanfic since it doesn't count,but my OTP always has been and always will be Romione.Done.


So anyways,that's what being purely happy is for me.Wow,HP really has taken over my life.Not that I mind.That's not a bad thing at all.I love being a Potterhead!And I always will be one.You know what they say:Once a Potterhead,always a Potterhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment