I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

How Does it Feel Pic (Yes,Another)

Okay,so I know I've posted a lot of variations of this gif but I just love this scene so much.I mean,it's absolutely horrible & I hate Ron for putting Hermione through this,but this is just such amazing acting done by Emma Watson & Daniel Radcliffe,especially Emma.She had to show the shock,pain,and hurt Hermione went through in this scene,and she did it perfectly.To make it even better,she showed that in a series of facial expressions in about 20 seconds.She is truly brilliant.Click on the pic and it opens a tab where you can see it moving..

No comments:

Post a Comment