I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

"I've been a hardcore Twilight fan even before it was popular.So,like,the other dat,I was reading Harry Potter and the character of Sirius Black turns into a werewolf!They totally ripped off of Twilight because Jacob and his gang were werewolves first.Also,the dumb *** writer of Harry Potter didn't even think to change the last name of the character and she ripped off of Twilight.I mean,both of their names are Black and they BOTH are werewolves?Wow.The question is,why do people like Harry Potter more than Twilight?It's just a cheap ripoff of Twilight."I want to Avada Kedavra the s**t out of this b***h.It was hard for me to write that,it was so bad.Answering your question,people like HP better than Twilight because Twilight is a cheap ripoff of HP & HP is actually quality literature.Next question?
"Are you an idiot?"I love this person.Rock on,man!Potterheads all the way!And yes,yes she is.
Oh hell no!This b***h is talkin' s**t about Harry Potter!Hell no!And,not only that,she's talking about a very specific part of Harry Potter that is very dear to me:Sirius Black.She is talking s**t about Sirius Black.OH HELL TO THE NO!THIS B***H DESERVES TO HAVE HER FACE RIPPED OFF!All right,let's break this down.First of all,Twilight was published in 2005.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Sonte was first published in 1997.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was first published in 1999.Breaking Dawn was published in 2008.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was published in 2007.Yeah,Harry Potter is SO a rip-off of Twilight.If anything,Twilight is a wannabee Harry Potter series.Next,Sirius Black is an animagus that turns into a dog.Not a werewolf,a dog.Lupin is a werewolf.And HP came first,so Meyer stole the idea of the name of Black.So let's get our facts straight first before we go around dissing one of the greatest phenomenons known to man,eh?And finally,something I really cannot wrap my mind around and hate this b***h for,SHE IS DISSIN' JOANNE ROWLING!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate her so much.I hate her with a burning passion.I hate her,I hate her,I HATE HER!I can't even decide what punishment is suitable for her,they all seem to little.They'll have to create some new form of torture for her.How DARE she criticize the woman who formed my childhood and is the cause of the biggest movie franchise in recorded history.How DARE she!I HATE HER SO MUCH FJSAIFDKAFJSDFIOSAFJ********************************FJKOAJFSIOAP FJDSIFJASI OFPDSJIO!Sorry,simply had to get that out.So next time,this b***h better think before she talks s**t about Harry Potter,Sirius Black (one of the greatest characters ever written!),and JOANNE ROWLING!And that's my rant.Sorry,this just REALLY infuriated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment