I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Is that...Hermione Granger?With...Viktor Krum?"
"N-no.Absolutely not."
My shipper heart!


































Talking about his experience on HP set on last day of filming.










"The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.If not always in the  way we expect."















The adorable Emma Watson.


LMAO!

I just love him so much.

And him too.










This part gave me chills.

And then that eased the tension.I love how they always do that at the end of a particularly emotional scene,they have that moment that makes you feel better.That is an art,ladies and gentlemen.Fantastic job,Steve Kloves.


Shell's Cottage.




Admit it,you've done this before.Everyone has.Including me.On multiple occasions.




Describing the Wizarding World of HP. 



Everybody with me now:Awwww!So little!So cute!
Just thought I'd share some awesome gifs.Because....Well,why not?I own none of the pics,made by people way smarter than me.All of them move,so if you see one of them not moving,just click on it and it will move.

No comments:

Post a Comment