I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

"It's a Wonderful Life" HP References

Holy crap!I'm watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and I just realized there's a Henry Potter!HP!WHOA!And they have shoelaces as a pick-up move!And there's a little girl who's in love with a boy who's older than her,and eventually,in,he falls in love with her,but she's not so easy anymore!Ringing a bell anyone?
And there's even a bold chick who tries to get the main character like mad.DUDE!ROMILDA VANE!!!!!!
I really this one is a bit of a stretch,too,but there's even a winning cup!House cup anyone?
Hahahahahahaha!I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment