I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bonnie Gruesen

So I'm a devoted Starkid,right?Love AVPM & AVPS & I'm just beginning to watch Starship (which I LOVE so far!).And I'm thinking all the Starkids are all pretty cool,right?Then I start reading Bonnie Gruesen's tweets.And some are very offensive.I'm not saying she doesn't have freedom of speech,but I just REALLY don't agree with her on a lot of things.And I'm also Jewish,so I'm not sure how she'd feel about me...
Then I found out that she doesn't associate herself with any of the other Starkids.So then I'm just like:






* 
Yeah,this made me mad.It's not that I hate Bonnie now.I could never hate any of the Starkids.I'm just...frustrated right now.GRRRRRRRRR.

The pics with the * move when you click on them,as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment