I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge-Day 4

Day 4:Least fave female character and why:


Hmmm,that's reaaaaaaaly hard.Ummmm,hmmmmm,I don't...I really can't....I honestly can't think of one.I mean,I could say Bellatrix,but that's just taking the easy way out.Plus,she's actually a really interesting character,so she's definitely not my least favorite.I guess it would have to be...Lavender.I don't hate her or anything.And it's not even because I'm a fierce Romione shipper.It's just that I don't think her character's very interesting.All the others are,except hers.She was just so shallow & superficial.I mean,I guess she was a nice girl,and she'll find herself the right person to be with,but she just didn't interest me and she kind of really annoyed me.So,yeah,I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment