I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Non-Canon Ship:Fremione

So,now we are starting back up with our little mini-series of canon and non-canon ships.Last time it was Harry/Ginny.Now,it's time for a non-canon ship!And that ship is...

FREMIONE!!!


So as you may know,I have always had a little soft-spot for this ship.For a time,I even thought I was turning into a fullon Fremione shipper!(See this post:http://stuckwithharryuntiltheveryend.blogspot.com/2011/09/oh-my-god-help-pleaaaaase.html)It was quite the dilemma for me.I got over it fairly quickly,but I've always liked the ship.I don't know,I just think it's really cute & sweet.The whole dynamic of her best friend's brother.And I feel like Hermione did have a schoolgirl crush on him at some point.I really do.I think it was just a small crush,but it was still there.And I've always thought of that as just really cute.

So here we go:








*Oh my God. :'(
HAHAHA!Oh man that is rich.






So there we are.I own NONE of these pictures!NONE!NOT MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment